Personal Injury Attorney Westfield is located in Westfield, NJ and specializes in Injury to Person, Auto Accident, Truck Accident, Worker's Compensation, and Slip and Fall Accident cases.
The law firm of Charney and Roberts is extremely committed to the achievement of positive results. The legal matters that we have extensive experience including workman’s compensation, personal injuries, auto collision, wrongful death, occupational claims, accidents resulting from slipping and falling, traffic violations, real estate and family law. We are a reliable firm, always accessible and sensitive to the needs of our clients, while providing the quality of service deserved by our clients. Victims, who have suffered injury to their person as a result of negligence or workplace accidents, are offered legal representation, with our commitment to achieve the best results for the client.
Initial consultation is always free, and can be done either by visiting our office or contacting us by phone. No fee is charged unless we are successful upon retention, in obtaining a monetary award for you. Please contact us at 908-925-8300 to discuss any compensation case, whether personal or workers, or you can click here and submit your case for review at no charge.
New Jersey Attorney Practicing in the Area of Injury to Person and Workers Compensation in Westfield
- Auto Accident – Known for our detail and expertise in the investigation of injury cases resulting from auto accidents, Charney & Roberts has established themselves as a reputable firm.
- Workers’ Compensation – Many clients who had claims for partial or total disability, have been successfully represented by our attorneys, and have received compensation benefits. The disabilities included injuries to the back, neck and shoulder, fractures, disc herniations, sprains/strains, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee injuries, rotator cuff injuries and psychological injuries.
- Personal Injury – This area of law can be classified in categories that indicate the degree of fault, such as intentional torts, strict liability torts and negligence.
- Slip and Fall – This term is used for personal injury cases which occur when someone slips and falls on someone else’s property, as a result of a hazardous or dangerous condition. Slip fall accidents can happen on residential, commercial or public property.
- Truck Accident – The most serious and deadly accidents in the United States, involve large trucks. You need to consult an experienced lawyer, if you are injured in a truck collision.
- Brain Trauma – It is important to preserve any evidence, and take any necessary measures that will prove the nature and extent of any sustained injuries, if you are involved in a case resulting in brain injury, that may be traumatic. This will assist medical experts who may be used as witnesses, to determine the cause of your injuries.
- Construction Site Accident – Your initial concern should be concerning your medical welfare, if you have been involved in a construction site accident. To ensure that your case will have the best chance for a successful outcome, you need to contract the services of a professional lawyer who is experienced in handling construction site injury.
- Dog Bite – For over 30 years we have been assisting clients who have received dog bites, as we totally understand the state of New Jersey laws and can get the desired results.
- Motorcycle Accident – If your bike has been written off in a motorcycle collision, or you have experienced injuries or have had to remain home from work, as a result of the negligence of the other driver, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Neck and Back Injury -This type of neck back injury can result from varying factors, and therefore it is important to hire the ideal attorney who specializes in law pertaining to this type of injury.
- Nursing Home Negligence – Our experienced nursing home negligence attorneys are available here at Charney and Roberts, if you are of the opinion that your loved one who resides in a nursing home is being neglected, or is experiencing nursing home abuse, whether physically or mentally.
- Product Liability – A seemingly harmless item that you use in the home every day, such as a toaster, hair dryer, baby chair, iron, toy, air conditioner, coffee maker, car, hand tool or perhaps even your clothing, can cause injury to yourself, your child or another family member.
- Shoulder Injury – Shoulder injuries can result from involvement in different types of accidents, such as accidents which have occurred as a result of slipping and falling, workplace accidents and car accidents among others.
- Third Party Liability – If there are any third party liabilities related to your workers’ compensation claim, our professional and experienced lawyers can efficiently handle your case, and ensure that you get the best monetary award. We have vast experience in third party injury.
- Wrongful Death – When a wrongful and unexpected death of a family member is experienced, this is a stressful time, as it is usually as a result of the negligence of another party.
Directions To Personal Injury Attorneys from Westfield, New Jersey
Total Est. Time 17 Minutes
Total Est. Distance 6.2 Miles
- Head Southeast on Central Ave from E Broad St
- Take the 2nd left onto North Ave E
- Turn right onto Centennial Ave/County Rd 615A
- Turn left onto Myrtle St
- Continue onto Wood Ave
- Destination will be on the left
View Larger Map
Our address is:
840 Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036