Personal Injury, Worker's Compensation, Auto Accident, Truck Accident, Slip & Fall Accident Lawyer Serving Springfield Township, NJ
Facing any kind of accident can be seriously traumatizing. Most people are in so much shock that they forget the consequences of the accident and they just exchange personal information and then get going; happy to be free of any injuries. But what if you have a serious accident or someone involved in the accident starts experiencing serious problems after the accident. Because you did not take photographs or records, you are now in a bind. The affected person (maybe you or maybe the opposing driver) may file an accident claims case and this will prove to be expensive and time consuming for both of you.
What Should You Do?
Charney & Roberts, experts in auto accident injury cases, point out that it is necessary for everyone involved in an auto accident to be as careful as possible. Take as many photographs as possible and collect as many details as possible immediately after the accident to prevent being caught in a mistake. The firm has years of expertise in dealing with auto accident injury cases and they also provide a range of other supportive features that could help you while dealing with any kind of accident. For example, you can always get in touch with Charney & Roberts for the following legal requirements.
- Workers’ Compensation – The firm lawyers have experiencing in assessing these cases and securing workman’s compensation benefits for affected employees. They have expertise in winning and securing partial or total disability compensation for injuries involving the back, neck, shoulder and even in the case of carpal tunnel conditions.
- Personal Injury – There are several different types of personal injury cases and the lawyer at Charney & Roberts will assess your case and classify in to the right category of intentional torts, negligence, strict liability torts etc.
- Slip and Fall – This is another cause of accidents that can happen on a private, commercial or a public location. Slippery areas can result in the person having a mishap and suffering from mental, physical and emotional distress.
- Truck Accident – These accidents are the common but most people neglect to collect pertinent information and they face serious consequences if legal proceedings are started.
- Brain Trauma – Brain injuries are common with auto, work related, and personal injury related and even construction related accidents. However, it is necessary to record data immediately and file for medical compensation as soon as possible. The lawyers at Charney & Roberts have an expert medical team that will assess brain trauma and even associated back and neck injuries before filing for medical compensation.
- Construction Site Accident – Most employers have workers compensation insurance but sometimes the compensation provided may not be enough to cover your injury and your loss of money. As a result, hiring expert lawyers from Charney & Roberts may be essential to protect yourself and ensure that you get as much as possible from the insurance companies.
- Dog Bite – Getting bitten by a dog is a serious concern due to the several diseases that are transmitted by dog bites. Take the time to collect as much information as possible and consult experts at Charney & Roberts to get accurate information.
- Motorcycle Accident – There is a good chance you are entitled compensation if you had your bike totaled, experienced injuries and even lost time away from work because the other driver was negligent.
- Neck and Back Injury -These injuries are usually associated with brain and back and shoulder injuries that happen during any kind of vehicular or personal accidents. It is a good idea to document these injuries as soon as possible to ensure that you can file for a compensation claim.
- Nursing Home Negligence – Medical professionals usually do their best to provide targeted care but problems can happen. As a result, it is a far better idea to collect your medical data and consult with the medical professionals from a good legal point of view.
- Product Liability – If you or your family members have been injured due to defective products, you can claim product liability.
- Shoulder Injury – Injuring your shoulder can be associated back and neck injuries and sometimes even brain and facial injuries. It is necessary to have expert medical assessments of your case to ensure that you can get reimbursement for your medical expenses, and income loss as well.
- Wrongful Death –
Do take the time to collect as much information as possible about your accident before you visit the offices of Charney & Roberts in Springfield Township. A trained professional will assess your case and provide an accurate idea of your standing and what you can expect in the form of remuneration.
Directions To Personal Injury Attorneys from Springfield Township, New Jersey
Total Est. Time 21 Minutes
Total Est. Distance 7.5 Miles
- Take Mountain Ave heading southwest from Shunpike Rd
- Turn left onto Shunpike Rd
- Continue onto Hillside Ave
- Turn right onto S Springfield Ave
- Turn right to stay on S Springfield Ave
- Slight right onto Springfield Ave
- Turn left onto North Ave E
- Take the 1st right onto Centennial Ave/County Rd 615A
- Turn left onto Myrtle St
- Continue onto Wood Ave
- Destination will be on the left
View Larger Map
Our address is:
840 Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036