Practice areas include Workers' Compensation, Truck Accident, Auto Accident, Slip Fall Accident, and Construction Site Accident Cases
Charney & Roberts, LLC, is committed to getting positive results on behalf of every client. Besides above-listed most common damage claims, we provide competent legal assistance in matters involving wrongful death, domestic relations, traffic citations and real estate. Our biggest point of professional pride is easy accessibility and genuine empathy for client concerns. This affords damaged victims with vigorous representation to obtain maximum economic recovery.
For a free initial consultation via telephone or in person, call 908-925-8300. Or, click to request prompt follow up contact by a knowledgeable staff member.
Serving Greater Roselle Park with Competent Legal Representation in Workman’s Compensation & Personal Injury Claims
- Auto Accident – Charney & Roberts has a well-established reputation for thorough investigation of auto collision damage claims.
- Workers’ Compensation – Each associate attorney has extensive experience in obtaining benefits in several thousand denied claims by fully or partially disabled clients. Many cases involved catastrophic brain injury, and severe neck, spine, skeletal or brain trauma. Major examples are torn rotator cuffs, herniated discs, extreme emotional distress, and permanent injury due to carpal tunnel syndrome, broken or fractured bones and severe muscle ligament strain/sprain.
- Personal Injury – This area of law breaks down into three basic levels of liability. Each is based on extent of fault for causing injury with respective severity of “negligence,” Intentional,” and “strict liability.”
- Slip and Fall – “Slip and fall” is a label assigned to personal injuries that result from losing one’s balance and falling because of some hazardous condition on someone else’s premises. Slip and fall injuries may occur while present at a business, private residence or public property.
- Truck Accident – A truck collision that involves large over-the-road vehicle(s) causes the highest number of U.S. traffic fatalities annually. Injured victims must contact an attorney with experience in such cases immediately.
- Traumatic Brain Injury – Any brain trauma injury requires prompt medical attention and legal assistance to fully document all damages. This is essential to provide supporting evidence for favorable expert witness testimony.
- Construction Site Injury – If you’ve been hurt on a construction site, medical attention is your first priority. Then, contact us for a full evaluation of realistic range of financial recovery.
- Animal Bite – We have represented dog bite victims for longer than 3 decades. Thus, we are familiar with applicable New Jersey laws and courts to facilitate maximum compensation on your behalf.
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries – The majority of motorcycle collision victims sustains serious injury and lost wages in addition to total loss of their vehicle. Maximum recovery mandates experienced legal representation.
- Neck and Back Injury – Such damage can result from a wide variety of causes. Finding a lawyer experienced in such claims is essential for fair economic compensation.
- Nursing Home Abuse – If your loved one is negatively affected by nursing home negligence or abuse, it is imperative to consult with an experienced nursing home abuse lawyer at Charney & Roberts right away.
- Product Liability – You or a family member could easily get hurt as a result of proper usage of ordinary household items like irons, automatic coffee makers, hair dryers, toasters, playpens, toddlers’ high chairs, air conditioning units, or even clothes.
- Shoulder Injury – Various types of shoulder injuries may occur due to many possible causes. Common events are workplace, slip and fall, or traffic accidents.
- Third Party Injury – Our attorneys have the specialized legal knowledge to help you complete complex claim forms with persuasive supporting documentation. This is vital to proving eligibility for maximum benefit payments and entitlement to full recovery for damages caused by third party negligence.
- Wrongful Death – Losing someone you love is emotionally painful and extremely stressful time for anyone. Grief is magnified when trauma is caused by negligent or intentional acts of someone else. This is precisely why such a matter requires prompt assistance from a trained Charney & Roberts attorney with extensive experience in recovering fair monetary compensation. Besides medical and funeral expenses, long-term costs due to permanent loss of primary wage earner income and intangible deprivations like companionship and affection can be devastating.
Directions To Personal Injury Attorneys from Roselle Park, New Jersey
Total Est. Time 8 Minutes
Total Est. Distance 2.4 Miles
- Head south on Chestnut St toward E Grant Ave
- Turn right onto Westfield Ave W
- Turn left onto Locust St
- Turn left onto W 1st Ave
- Take the 1st right onto Chestnut St
- Slight right onto NJ-27 S
- Turn left onto Wood Ave
- Destination will be on the left
View Larger Map
Our address is:
840 Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036