Personal Injury, Worker's Compensation, Auto Accident, Truck Accident, Slip & Fall Accident Lawyer Serving Plainfield, NJ
The law firm of Charney and Roberts is dedicated to ensuring you get the best results. We handle a wide range of legal matters including: worker’s compensation, slip & fall, personal injury, auto wreck, occupational claims, wrongful death, family law, traffic violations, truck collision and real estate problems. We offer exceptional service and take pride in always being sensitive and available to meet the needs of our clients. We offer the highest quality legal representation for clients suffering from personal injury, whether through a workplace accident or negligence.
You will receive a free initial consultation, either in the office or by phone. When our services are retained, we only get paid once we have successfully recovered a monetary award on your behalf. If you would like to discuss your workers compensation or personal injury case, give us a call today at (908) 838-4940 or submit information regarding your case for us to review by clicking here.
New Jersey Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Attorney Have Practice Areas Serving Residents in Plainfield
- Auto Accident – When it comes to auto collision injury cases, at Charney & Roberts we are proud of our thoroughness and expertise.
- Workers’ Compensation – At Charney & Roberts, our attorneys have been successful in helping thousands of clients successfully obtain both total and partial benefits for workers’ compensation due to psychological injuries, rotator cuff injuries, herniations, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee injuries, shoulder, back, neck injuries as well as fractures, sprains and strains.
- Personal Injury – The following categories outline the degrees of fault by which personal injury law is classified: strict liability torts, intentional torts and negligence.
- Slip and Fall – Slip fall accidents are a type of personal injury case that results when a person is injured in a slip or fall that occurred on the property of someone other than the injured party and the slip or fall was the result of conditions that were dangerous or hazardous. This type of accident can occur either on public, residential or commercial property.
- Truck Accident – In the U.S., accidents that involve large trucks can be some of the most serious. An experienced lawyer is essential when you are injured in a truck accident.
- Brain Trauma – When an injury involves a traumatic brain injury, prompt attention to preserving evidence as well as expert medical attention to ascertain the extend of brain injury will be crucial to your case.
- Construction Site Accident – Anyone involved in a construction site accident should immediately ensure their well-being. Once medical attention has been sought for your construction site injury a professional lawyer will be able to go to work fighting your case.
- Dog Bite – For more than 30 years, we have been providing representation for clients who have suffered from dog bites. We know New Jersey law and can ensure you get the best results.
- Motorcycle Accident – If your bike was totaled or you experienced injuries or loss of work as the result of a motorcycle collision, there is a strong possibility that you are entitled to receive compensation due to the negligence of the other driver.
- Neck and Back Injury -This type of injury requires finding a personal injury attorney who specializes in this type of law. There are many reasons someone could experience injuries of the neck or back.
- Nursing Home Negligence – If you have a loved one in a nursing home and you feel like they are experiencing negligence, mental abuse or physical abuse, it is important to contact one of our attorneys that specializes in nursing home abuse cases.
- Product Liability – Everyday items such as a baby chair, toaster, hair dryer, coffee maker, car, air conditioner or hand tool can cause injury and an experienced attorney will be needed to represent your case.
- Shoulder Injury – Shoulder injuries can result from slip and fall accidents, car accidents, workplace accidents and any number of other types of accidents.
- Third Party Liability – At Charney & Roberts, we have personal injury lawyers who understand how to best handle your workers’ compensation claim and can establish third party liabilities if necessary. An experienced attorney will be able to ensure you get the highest monetary award possible.
- Wrongful Death – A family who loses a loved one is already under a great deal of stress, but a wrongful death can make this time even more difficult. Unfortunately, negligent acts by another party can result in an unexpected death.
Directions To Personal Injury Attorneys from Plainfield, New Jersey
Total Est. Time 24 Minutes
Total Est. Distance 9.1 Miles
- Take the NJ-28 E/South Ave from Leland Ave heading northeast
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Plaza
- Turn right onto North Ave W
- Turn right onto Centennial Ave/County Rd 615A
- Turn left onto Myrtle St
- Continue onto Wood Ave
- Destination will be on the left
View Larger Map
Our address is:
840 Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036