Workers' Compensation, Truck Accident, Personal Injuries, Auto Accident, Slip Fall Accident Lawyer who serves New Providence, NJ
With great dedication, the Charney and Roberts law firm works to bring you the legal results that you desire. Whether your case involves Workers’ Compensation, wrongful death or occupational claims, personal injury sustained from automobile accidents or a slip and fall or even real estate or family law, or traffic violations, the service we provide will be top notch. We work hard to be available to our clients when they need us. We pride ourselves on being aggressive in our representation while being sensitive to your needs.
Whether we initially consult with you over the phone or in our office, we will happily do it free of charge. Once you decide to work with us, our only fee is incurred if we win the case for you. Give us a call at 908-925-8300 to speak with us about your worker’s compensation or personal injury claims. You may also click here to send us your information to be reviewed for no charge.
Personal Injury and Workman’s Compensations Serving the New Providence Area
- Auto Accident – Our attorneys are experts at investigating injury cases that are sustained from an auto collision.
- Workmans’ Compensation – Thousands of clients have collected compensation for their injuries with the help of our attorneys. Claims have included: fractures, knee injuries, herniated disks, psychological injuries, sprains, partial and total disability claims, neck back injury, carpal tunnel syndrome, shoulder injury and rotator cuff injuries.
- Personal Injury – This injury type is caused by the negligence of someone else. There are degrees of fault, including intentional and strict liability.
- Slip and Fall – This injury type arises when someone is hurt due to a hazardous condition that occurs on someone else’s property, whether that be public, commercial or residential.
- Truck Accident – Accidents that involved a large truck collision are known to be the worst kind in the U.S. It is vital that you work with a lawyer who has a lot of experience if you have been in a truck accident.
- Brain Trauma – Brain injury cases require evidence to support the extremity of the brain trauma. Evidence preservation and the use of medical witnesses is extremely important.
- Construction Site Accident – When suffering a construction site injury, you should be concerned about your medical well-being first and foremost. At our law firm, you will be assigned an experienced lawyer who will fight for you.
- Dog Bite – For over 30 years we have been assisting clients in winning this type of case. We are well versed in the New Jersey laws and we work to get you the results that you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accident – There is a good chance you are entitled compensation if you had your bike totaled, experienced injuries and even lost time away from work because the other driver was negligent.
- Neck and Back Injury -This type of injury can be caused by many different things. This is why it is so important to find an attorney that has the experience needed to help you win your case.
- Nursing Home Negligence – Nursing home abuse is a sad issue that many have to deal with. If you feel that your loved one is not being taken care of properly, one of our attorneys who has experience in this area can help.
- Product Liability – This type of case is possible when you or your child is injured by a product that you may use on a daily basis. An example of these types of products may be a toaster, child’s toy, coffee maker, hair dryer, baby chair, iron, hand tool, car, air conditional or perhaps your clothing.
- Shoulder Injury – There are many different ways that a person’s shoulder could be injured. Car or truck accidents, slipping and falling, being hurt at work or a mishap with a product that is being used; any number of things can cause this problem.
- Third Party Injury – When you are hurt on the job, it is vital that there is proof of the liability of a third party. Our lawyers are professional and experienced and will work for you to gain the greatest settlement possible in your case.
- Wrongful Death – The death of a family member can cause much stress as the family grieves. This can be especially true if the death was caused by someone’s negligence.
Directions To Personal Injury Attorneys from New Providence, New Jersey
Total Est. Time 27 Minutes
Total Est. Distance 18.7 Miles
- Head south on South St/Union CR 647 toward Central Ave
- Continue to follow Union CR 647
- Turn right onto Glenside Ave
- Turn right to merge onto I-78 E
- Take exit 52 for Garden State Parkway
- Keep right at the fork to continue toward Garden State Pkwy
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Garden State parkway S and merge onto Garden State Pkwy
- Take exit 136 toward Linden/Roselle/Winfield Pk
- Turn right onto Centennial Ave
- Turn right onto Myrtle St
- Continue onto Wood Ave
- Destination will be on the left
View Larger Map
Our address is:
840 Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036