Personal Injury, Worker's Compensation, Auto Accident, Truck Accident, Slip & Fall Accident Lawyer Serving New Brunswick, NJ
For information involving auto accident, slip and fall accident and truck accident and other claims, check out Charney and Roberts. Our lawyers are now serving in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
At our Office, lawyers are proud to be of assistance to the people of New Brunswick, NJ in regards to auto accidents, motorcycle accident, slip fall accidents and truck accidents. Events are occurring daily in which people are tragically injured or victimized and consequently required to suffer thereafter. Our Law Office is ready to get involved in ensuring your satisfaction and gaining your well deserved compensation. Act sooner rather than later and set up an initial free consultation in regards to your personal worker’s comp or personal injury case.
Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Attorney Practice Serving areas in New Brunswick, NJ
- Auto Accident – Charney and Roberts are well known for their thoroughness and expertise when investigating injuries such as brain trauma from any auto wreck.
- Workers’ Compensation – For Workers’ Compensation and Workman’s Compensation, our lawyers have had great success in securing benefits for thousands of their clients involved in claims for things such as back, shoulder, neck, sprains and strains, total or partial disability, rotator cuff injuries, carpal tunnel, disc herniations, psychological injuries, knee injuries and fractures.
- Personal Injury – Laws involving personal injuries may be classified into these degrees of fault or categories: intentional torts, strict liability torts and negligence.
- Slip and Fall – Slip and fall is the term used for personal injuries cases arising from accidents caused due to a person’s slipping and falling, sometimes resulting in some brain trauma or a brain injury caused by hazardous or dangerous conditions on the property belonging to another person. These types of accidents may occur on residential or public property, or on commercial property.
- Truck Accident – When a truck collision occurs involving larger trucks, they are often the most deadly and serious of all accidents in America. If you are suffering from injuries due to an auto collision involving a truck be sure to consult a lawyer experienced in these types of issues.
- Brain Trauma – For traumatic brain injury cases, measures must be sought out immediately in order to preserve the evidence, enable medical experts who are witnesses to support the causes of your injury, whether or not it happened in a motorcycle collision or due to construction site injuries, and for proof of the extent and nature of your injuries.
- Construction Site Accident – For those involved in any construction site injury at a work site, the first action that should be taken is to protect the welfare of your medical situation. Professional lawyers will handle your case offering you the best chance of winning the law suit.
- Dog Bite – Our lawyers have been assisting people who have suffered dog bites for more than thirty years. We know the laws here in New Jersey and can assist you in gaining the best results.
- Neck and Back Injury – To find the best lawyer specializing in these types of injuries is of the greatest importance. Neck back injury can happen in a variety of situations.
- Nursing Home Negligence – If you are not comfortable in housing your loved one at a particular nursing home due to mental or physical abuse or negligence, be sure to contact our lawyers who are experienced specialists when it comes to nursing home abuse.
- Product Liability – You or a family member could be injured by a seemingly harmless product which may be used daily like a toaster, hair dryer, iron, coffer maker, car, air conditioner, baby chair, a toy, clothes and hand tools.
- Shoulder Injury – When a shoulder injury occurs it could happen in various accidents involving things like slip and fall, car accidents, accidents at work and many more.
- Third Party Liability – At our office, attorneys involved in law suits know how to handle Workers’ Compensation and Workman’s Compensation claims and can establish all liabilities of third parties. With the help of experienced and professional lawyers at your side, you will be gaining the highest monetary compensation available.
- Wrongful Death – Whenever a death occurs within the family it is always a stressful situation leaving behind grievers, and even worse for everyone when it is a wrongful death. It is worst of all when death is unexpected and it is often due to a situation of someone Else’s negligent acts.
Directions To Personal Injury Attorneys from New Brunswick, New Jersey
Total Est. Time 29 Minutes
Total Est. Distance 17.5 Miles
- Take the NJ-18 S from Commercial Ave
- Take the New Jersey 18 S ramp
- Merge onto NJ-18 S
- Merge onto U.S. 1 N via the ramp to Newark
- Turn left onto S Wood Ave
- Destination will be on the right
View Larger Map
Our address is:
840 Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036